Autumn/Winter Base

Nars Radiant Tinted Moisturiser- I know everyone talks about this so I'll keep it brief, but this is a great all r...










Nars Radiant Tinted Moisturiser- I know everyone talks about this so I'll keep it brief, but this is a great all rounder. Not just for winter either, its awesome for summer as it has SPF 30 thrown in with  a decent dose of coverage.It provides a lovely glowy finish and with sleek packaging I think I'll repurchase this forever.

Le Tient Touche Eclat Foundation- This is similar to the Nars base, It has a beautiful luminous finish with substantial coverage but still feels very light on the skin. It's great in the winter months as it glides on the skin and doesn't stick to those pesky dry patches.

No 7 BB Cream-  This product is completely under-rated in my opinion, It has a different formulation for almost every skin type and the shades do truly adapt to your skin colour. I often wear this as a primer as It gives a kick of coverage and makes my foundation last longer, but its also great for 'no-makeup-makeup face'.

Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation - I would probably recommend this more for drier skin types but I think combination oily can get away with it, it may be a bit much for very oily skin types though! But if you want light build able coverage with a natural finish, this is defiantly for you.

P x

You Might Also Like

0 comments