NYC Guide: Brooklyn

 I have been lucky enough to visit NY a couple of times and even though I adore London NYC has defiantly stolen my heart. I l...







 I have been lucky enough to visit NY a couple of times and even though I adore London NYC has defiantly stolen my heart.

I love reading city guides so I thought I'd give it a go myself and throw out some recommendations if any of you lucky lot are getting to cross the pond. I will apologise in advance as 99% of these are food recommendations, but honestly they are so worth it.







  MAST BROTHERS

Anyone who knows me will know that chocolate is always top of the agenda and this place is a gem. Even if you don't buy any chocolate just promise me you'll go in smell the store, sounds random but it is amazing!






WALK

Whilst I was in Brooklyn I walked everywhere, don't get the subway! There is so much to see, from street art to the eclectic fashion... Oh and did I mention the view if you walk down to the river....







THE BAKESHOP

I know my sweet tooth is out of hand... This bakery is just the most instagrammable place ever! With its marble counter tops and amazing array of baked goods, please, please go!






FETTE SAW 

This is the best BBQ food you will eat, period.  Go get messy and covered in their homemade BBQ sauce!

There will be 2 more NY guides on Downtown Manhattan and Uptown, there is honestly just too much to squeeze into one post!

P x

You Might Also Like

0 comments