Glastonbury

I have officially caught the Glasto bug. Having went last year (and loved it) as soon as I ...



















I have officially caught the Glasto bug. Having went last year (and loved it) as soon as I left I was determined to return, that was until I slept all the way through the ticket sale.

Fortunately enough I have some amazing (and much more prepared) friends who scored them for us. 8 months later and were piling into G's car ready to set off to Worthy Farm.

4 days later, thoroughly exhausted and muddy we where already reminiscing on what an incredible time we had.

I cannot recommend going enough, even just once. Turn your phone off and just don't stop dancing and laughing for 4 days, the worst bit about going is having to come home...

P x  

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This seems like so much fun!! I really hope I'll get to experience that one day!
    Beautiful pictures as well!
    Lucie xx

    http://thefrenchpier.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      I'm sure you will, just don't sleep through the ticket sale like I did! ;)
      Love your NY post by the way!
      P x

      Delete