Shake Shack

I've had these photos  kicking around for a little while and never got round to posting them, so ...















I've had these photos  kicking around for a little while and never got round to posting them, so excuse the winter jacket it defiantly was not August!
Probably a bit late to the party in posting this but I thought I would throw it out anyway.


Having started as an actual shack in NYC, shake shack is now going (slowly) global, famous for its cheesy fries and thick milkshakes its a fast food winner.

The only downside is the price! It's not exactly expensive but  for what you get it's not cheap either, honestly I would forgo the burger (you can get better) and go in hard with the fries and shakes! The peanut butter shake is what dreams are made of...

Situated in Covent Garden it's a busy tourist infested area so pick your time wisely and go for evenings and weekdays.

P x

You Might Also Like

0 comments