Vitamin Sea

 Sometimes you just need a feet up, sit in the sunshine, open a book holiday. This was exactly what this was, jumping in and out...







 Sometimes you just need a feet up, sit in the sunshine, open a book holiday. This was exactly what this was, jumping in and out of the sea to cool down and tearing through the Cuckoo's Calling trilogy ( they are amazing, trust me).

We where in the Algarve which is teaming with tourists (boo) has its quite spots which we sought out, Sagres being top of the list.

The one thing about Portugal I am not crazy about is the food, you really have to hunt to find great spots. One of these spots is parked right on a beach (that I honestly can't remember the name of!) did the best prawns I have ever tasted, bold statement.

This is almost the end of my summer, before my holidays end and I'm back to the grind again.

P x





























 

























You Might Also Like

0 comments