Surfs Up!

Slightly mis-leading blog title. The surf was pretty shoddy that day so ended up being more of a swim then a hot chocolate. ...



Slightly mis-leading blog title. The surf was pretty shoddy that day so ended up being more of a swim then a hot chocolate.


















Pembrokeshire really is one of my favourite places in the world to go and will forever be my ultimate happy place which is great because I can drive there! My family have been going to the same spot for generations now and I can only hope that it continues this way. 
I can not recommend a visit enough, the coast line is stunning, the surf is (generally) great and the beaches are some of the best. 
Not to mention the hot chocolate from Sands cafe is one of the best you'll have. 
P x

You Might Also Like

0 comments